Click on the button on the left to view the CPR presentation
Click on the button on the left to view the First Aid presentation
Portland WorkSkills Incorporated is a not-for-profit organisation governed by a representative, community-based board of management.
WorkSKills' reason-to-be is to provide high quality training, education and employment skills to the community, particularly disadvantaged or unemployed jobseekers, in order to assist them gain employment and improve their quality of life.
As a Public Benevolent Institution (PBI), WorkSkills is committed to delivering straining, education and community development initiatives that contribute to the relief of poverty, distress, disability, misfortune and helplessness. The organisation also maintains the Portland WorkSkills Training, Education and General Support Fund, which is aimed at supporting access for disadvantaged community members to our courses, programs or services.id learning education adult food handlers certificates aged care home and community care disability studies community services computer classes disabilities information technology access inclusive traineeships qn RTO t
Portland WorkSkills adheres to the Skills First Quality Charter. RSA
At all times our priority is to achieve the best outcomes for our stakeholders and learners. We will deliver services to the best of our ability and with adherence to relevant legislation, contracted requirements and service/program guidelines.
Portland WorkSkills will:
- comply with all relevant Australian laws, including privacy, anti-discrimination and Occupational Health & Safety
- act with honesty, due care and diligence
- behave ethically and professionally and be openly accountable for our actions
- treat all clients fairly and with respect
- consider clients’ individual needs and provide value for money
- ensure that the information we collect about clients is relevant and necessary and is kept confidentially
- make clients’ records available to them on request
- communicate accurate information about services we provide
- ensure that clients are aware of their rights and responsibilities
- provide feedback to clients about decisions that could affect them
- have an effective complaints process
- encourage feedback from clients with the aim of continuous improvement
Registered Training Organisation - 4030 delivering Nationally Recognised Training through the Victorian Skills First program
Learn Local - Adult Education provider delivering pre-accredited programs
Coordinating the Neighbourhood House Program with a range of recreational and educational community initiatives
Shop 14 Pioneer Plaza (PO Box 188)
PORTLAND VIC 3305
Phone: 03 5523 1645
Fax: 03 5521 7333
Portland WorkSkills occupies Shops 9, 12, 13, 14 and 15 Pioneer Plaza in the heart of Portland, close to substantial parking, Target, the Post Office and Portland's central business district. Shop 14 is the organisation's administrative centre.
Shop 14 Pioneer Plaza, Portland, Victoria, 3305. Phone: (03) 5523 1645
The Neighbourhood House Coordination Program operates from Pioneer Plaza and 36-38 Waratah Crescent in South Portland.
Contact Portland WorkSkills on (03) 5523 1645 or email us by clicking here.